Sunday, December 8, 2013

List # 7 - What I'm going to remember about today & List # 8 - On my movie watching list

I'm caught up after this post.  I hope I keep up after this, it's a lot easier just posting every day... when I remember.


12/7/13 - List #7 - What I'm going to remember about today

Putting up Christmas fairy lights in my new kitchen.  Feels like I’m so behind in Christmas decorating – it’s already 12/7 and I only have a string of lights up.

Hanging a picture that I painted with my daughter.  Used 3M hanging strips and hung it in the kitchen, hope it stays up!

Finished knitting a purple and white hat for myself.  I usually don’t keep anything I knit, but this one is for me .
 ===================================================== 

12/8/13 - List #8 -  On my movie watching list


·        The Hobbit:  An Unexpected Journey
·        The Hobbit:  The Desolation of Smaug
·        We’re the Millers
·        Man of Steel
·        Despicable Me 2
·         The Lone Ranger



No comments:

Post a Comment