Sunday, December 8, 2013

List # 5 - Traditions & List # 6 On My Reading List

I got a few days behind.  It's amazing how fast the days fly by when I'm not paying attention !

 
12/5/13 - List #5 of 30 days of Lists  - Traditions

Baking cookies
Stockings hung by the fireplace
Decorating gifts with sparkly ribbons
making resolutions
Picking out reading challenges for next year
Cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning
hanging snowflakes from the arches
Making next year's calendar with my daughter


=====================================================

12/6/13 - List #6 of 30 days of Lists - On my reading list

The Ladies of Covington Send Their Love
The Wise Man's Fear
Barefoot in the Sand
Daughter of Smoke and Bone
Drums of Autumn
Fireside
Duck the Halls
The House at Tyneford


No comments:

Post a Comment